Either we are a nation of laws or we a “banana republic” lead by criminals. After the Watergate scandal, the mainstream media told us repeatedly that “No person is above the law.” It is premature for the Trump administration to decide whether Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton should be prosecuted. In truth, the American people do not yet have a full cataloging of their many crimes.
We respectfully urge President-Elect Donald Trump and Attorney General Designate Jeff Sessions to gather all appropriate evidence and submit it to the Grand Jury to make the important decision about the Clinton’s potential indictment.
Based on evidence that has been widely and accurately reported, Hillary Clinton should be immediately indicted for:
1. Obstruction of justice. If any average citizen lied to investigative officials, failed to turn over evidence, provided only selective evidence, they would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If any average military personnel with even the lightest of Security Clearance was in breach as Clinton clearly was, they would be prosecuted. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
2. Spoliation of evidence. If any average citizen wiped the hard drive after requests from authorities to turn it over, they would be prosecuted. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
3. Violation of Federal Records Act (perhaps willful). Our officials agree to be accountable when they hold office. They also agree to comply with the Federal Records Act. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
4. Violation of Espionage Act (perhaps willful). Our officials with Security Clearances agree to hold sensitive information vital to our country’s security with strict restrictions. Ignoring these restrictions should be prosecuted in full, and not doing so is treason against every American. Why are our officials not held accountable for their actions?
5. The Clinton Foundation ties to weapons deals should also be thoroughly investigated.