Republican strategist and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone talked about the Trump...Read More
What does the inspector general’s report reveal about overzealous prosecturos? Roger Stone...Read More
“Sirius Radio interviewer Bill Carter tries to ambush Roger Stone in a May 8, 2018 interview...Read More
RULES TO LIVE BY FROM THE MASTER OF POLITICAL DARK ARTS, AS SEEN IN THE AWARD-WINNING DOCUMENTARY GET ME ROGER STONE
STONE’S RULES: HOW TO WIN AT POLITICS, BUSINESS, AND STYLE Rules to live by from the master...Read More
Facebook Facing Trillions in FTC Fines For Violating 2011 Consent Decree
The fallout could put Facebook out of business.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is in the hot-seat this week as he gets grilled by Washington...Read More
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Emerson Combatives: Armed But Not Dangerous
- Trump On Putin Meeting: Nothing Will Be ‘Good Enough’ For Dems, Establishment Media
- Nunes: Mueller Indictment ‘Would Look Ridiculous’ If Trump Had Taken This One Step
- US Ambassador To Russia: Trump Is ‘Most Experienced Negotiator Ever Elected To The Presidency’
- California Dems Snub Feinstein, Endorse Liberal Challenger For Senate
- House Lawmakers To Question Facebook, Alphabet, Twitter Over Political Bias And Censorship
- ‘The Question Is Silly’ — John Bolton Dismisses ABC News Anchor Who Compared Trump To Putin
- Rand Paul: Russia Is Always Going To Meddle In Our Elections, Just Like We’re Going To Meddle In Theirs