Republican strategist Roger Stone said Friday that Paul Manafort’s decision to make a plea deal...Read More
Roger Stone: ‘The only thing I’m guilty of is supporting Donald Trump’
Robert Mueller lets day pass with no indictment
(Boston Herald) A steamed Roger Stone, in the special counsel’s crosshairs, said he counted 79...Read More
In the second part of this report, we saw that correcting the flagrant misrepresentations and...Read More
Stone Debunks Russian Collusion Hoax on XM Radio Show
Joins Jim Norton & Sam Roberts In Freewheeling Talk Session
July 31, 2018 – Roger Stone returns to the Jim Norton & Sam Roberts Show on XM Radio to talk about the Russia collusion hoax, the Mueller witch hunt, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Wikileaks, Julian Assange, the...Read More
Gateway Pundit: Fake News Friday Over Corsi & StoneNov 24, 2018 | Latest News
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- A Look Back At George H.W. Bush’s Most Memorable Moments [VIDEO]
- Celebrate Britney Spears’ Birthday With Her Best Photos On The Internet [SLIDESHOW]
- Nick Saban Gets Emotional Talking About Jalen Hurts
- America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer May Be Sitting In A Texas Cell. Here’s What The FBI Knows About His Confessed Murders
- Georgia Loses To Alabama After One Of The Dumbest Play Calls In Football History
- George H.W. Bush Earned The Distinguished Flying Cross: Here Are The Harrowing Details
- OPINION: California’s Jerry Brown Leaves A Legacy Of Going Easy On Convicted Killers
- What Is ‘Ballot Harvesting,’ And How Did California Dems Use It To Nuke The GOP?