Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland,...Read More
This past weekend we reported that Internet sleuths determined who the Obama FBI spy was in the...Read More
Russian Who Allegedly Paid Cohen Is Linked to Clinton Foundation & Podesta
2x Bad luck: Framed for Rigging Election & Paying the Clintons who lost
Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels, alleged on Tuesday that a Russian oligarch paid...Read More
Final Remaining Conservative Voices on Facebook Will Be Eliminated by Election Day
Liberals Can't Handle the Truth!
Since the 2016 election Facebook has been cracking down on conservative and pro-Trump content. Top...Read More
David Hogg: Deranged Profanity-Laced Tirade Anti-Gun Owners (VIDEO)
“Pathetic F*ers” “Blood On [NRA Member’s] Faces” “F*ers Aren’t Getting Reelected”
In a troubling profanity-laced video, theater student David Hogg appears unstable as he berates...Read More
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- LSU Drops One Of The Coolest Football Hype Videos Ever. It’s Absolutely Chilling
- Eric Trump Warns Against A Democratic Takeover Of The House: ‘They’ll Investigate Everybody’
- What Happened During Controversial Red Sox Out Against Houston On Wednesday’s ALCS Game
- These CBD Oil Gummies Taste Great And Offer A Soothing Feeling
- Audience Yells Back At Ryan Zinke Protester, Tells Him To ‘Get A Job’
- Mexico Says It Will Deport Any Migrant Caravan Members Who Enter Without Papers
- Today – October 18, 2018 – Is The Best Day Of The Year. Here’s Why
- Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz Calls Out Barack Obama And Keith Ellison For Failing To Condemn Louis Farrakhan’s Anti-Semitism