Category: Latest News
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- You’ll Never Be Woke Enough For The Liberal Mob
- NYT: Pentagon, Intel Officials Have ‘Broad Hesitation’ To Tell Trump Details About Russia Operations, Sources Say
- Here’s How Trump Reacted To Mick Mulvaney’s Coughing Fit That Interrupted His ABC Interview
- Candace Owens: Kanye Opened The Door For The Black Conservative Movement
- These Abortion Survivors Have A Message For Planned Parenthood’s Leana Wen
- Leader Of Hong Kong Apologizes To Protesters After Halting Extradition Bill
- Pompeo Hits Media For Obsessing Over Trump’s Foreign Oppo Comment
- NARAL Wishes A Happy Father’s Day To Pro-Abortion Dads