About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Emerson Combatives: Armed But Not Dangerous
- Trump On Putin Meeting: Nothing Will Be ‘Good Enough’ For Dems, Establishment Media
- Nunes: Mueller Indictment ‘Would Look Ridiculous’ If Trump Had Taken This One Step
- US Ambassador To Russia: Trump Is ‘Most Experienced Negotiator Ever Elected To The Presidency’
- California Dems Snub Feinstein, Endorse Liberal Challenger For Senate
- House Lawmakers To Question Facebook, Alphabet, Twitter Over Political Bias And Censorship
- ‘The Question Is Silly’ — John Bolton Dismisses ABC News Anchor Who Compared Trump To Putin
- Rand Paul: Russia Is Always Going To Meddle In Our Elections, Just Like We’re Going To Meddle In Theirs