About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Trump Calls Maxine Waters A ‘Low IQ Individual’ Again
- EXCLUSIVE: Is EPA’s Scott Pruitt Planning A Final Blow To Obama’s Climate Agenda?
- Offensive Jokes: The UK’s Latest National Security Threat
- Prince Harry ‘Knew He Had To Up His Game’ Upon First Meeting Meghan Markle
- ‘Why Doesn’t She Just Go Home?’ — Trump Slams Hillary For Comments About Female Trump Voters
- United Suspends Pet Service Following Multiple Animal Deaths
- Cambridge Analytica Is Overrated, Republicans Say
- Ann Coulter: Leftists Are Creating A ‘Hilarious And Ferocious Generation Of Right-Wingers’