Inside look at Roger Stone’s Nixon Museum, where Stone explains how Trump can be become President.
About The Author
TUCKER CARLSON SHOW: Roger Stone on being a Mueller target
How long will Mueller drag our country through his paranoid and one sided investigations?
May 8, 2018
December 21, 2017
April 6, 2017
August 30, 2017
Daily Caller: Bombshell Texts Support Stone’s ClaimsNov 15, 2018 | Latest News
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Trump’s Prison Reform Push Is A Political ‘Win-Win,’ Says Judge Napolitano
- British Lawmakers Revolt Over Brexit Draft, Call For Theresa May’s Ouster
- FDA Wages War On Teen E-Cigarette Use With Proposed Crackdown On Underage Sales
- Brewing Your Own Hard Cider Is A Cinch With This Kit
- Netflix Is Rolling Out A Cheaper Subscription Service — Here’s What You Need To Know
- Amish Farmer Asks Presidential Pardon For Selling Mislabeled Salves That Corroded People’s Skin
- This Sad Video Of Every Nathan Peterman Interception Will Pull At Your Heartstrings
- UN Committee Wants To Make Abortion And Assisted Suicide A ‘Universal Human Right’