Inside look at Roger Stone’s Nixon Museum, where Stone explains how Trump can be become President.
About The Author
August 21, 2017
March 31, 2017
ROBERT MUELLER’S ILLUSORY STANDARDS
Why is Mueller overlooking felonious behavior right under his nose?
April 29, 2018
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Emerson Combatives: Armed But Not Dangerous
- Trump On Putin Meeting: Nothing Will Be ‘Good Enough’ For Dems, Establishment Media
- Nunes: Mueller Indictment ‘Would Look Ridiculous’ If Trump Had Taken This One Step
- US Ambassador To Russia: Trump Is ‘Most Experienced Negotiator Ever Elected To The Presidency’
- California Dems Snub Feinstein, Endorse Liberal Challenger For Senate
- House Lawmakers To Question Facebook, Alphabet, Twitter Over Political Bias And Censorship
- ‘The Question Is Silly’ — John Bolton Dismisses ABC News Anchor Who Compared Trump To Putin
- Rand Paul: Russia Is Always Going To Meddle In Our Elections, Just Like We’re Going To Meddle In Theirs