Republican strategist and former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone talked about the Trump presidency as well as his book on politics, Stone’s Rules: How to Win at Politics, Business, and Style.
About The Author
August 3, 2018
Clinton Cleared the Muslim Brotherhood Delegates to Skip Airport Inspections
TSA Missed a groping opportunity?
February 1, 2018
June 19, 2017
About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- Nation’s Only All-Male Historically Black College To Start Accepting Transgender Men
- ‘CHANGE THE LAWS NOW!’ Trump Takes Aim At Sanctuary Cities, Democrats
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver Turns 26 Years Old
- PREVIEW: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Returns Sunday Night On HBO
- ‘It Is All Fake & Corrupt News!’: Trump Drops Harsh Prediction On New York Times
- REPORT: Sacramento Kings Hire Luke Walton As The Team’s New Head Coach
- ‘Crying Girl’ Picture Wins World Press Photo Of The Year
- Graham Mertz Dominates Wisconsin Scrimmage, Leads Two Touchdown Drives