About Roger Stone
Raconteur, bon vivant, boulevardier – Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”.
A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. Stone gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET.
- DHS Secretary Asked If She Is Using Children As ‘Pawns’ — She Points To ‘Cowardly’ Democrats
- Manafort Not Receiving Special Privileges, Jail Chief Says
- Lindsey Graham Skewers IG And FBI Director On Clinton Investigation Bias
- ‘The Art Of The Deal’ Meets ‘The Art Of Deception’: Reflections On The Trump-Kim Summit
- Why Weren’t Liberals Furious About These Photos Of Illegal Immigrant Detentions Under Obama?
- CNN Reports That Sarah Sanders Didn’t Want To Do Briefing — She CALLS OUT The Reporter By Name
- Sandra Bullock Confirms She Avoided Working For Weinstein Because Of His Reputation
- Democrats Are Quickly Losing Steam: Goldman Sachs Analysis